Driven by Innovation. Grounded by Mission.
Lifenet Health Lifesciences gives healing every advantage by providing research solutions that empower groundbreaking discoveries around the world. Our goal is to improve health and safety for humankind by providing all-human cells, in vitro physiological systems, biospecimens for research, and cytotoxicity services. We support scientists in the pharmaceutical, biotech, agriscience, food safety, and cosmetic industries.
Get to know our company, solutions, and innovation pipeline.
Discover resources and events for the latest in human in vitro biology.
Request a quote for the exact solution to meet your research needs.
Contact our experts for peer-to-peer guidance, partnerships, and more.
Shifting the Paradigm
Compared to animal models or engineered cells lines, primary human cell and tissues are:
- Less time consuming
- Less costly
- More human-relevant
- More predictable indicators of human in vivo response
Our portfolio of human primary cells and tissues:
- Covers all body systems
- Includes healthy and diseased origins
- Are recovered, transported, and handled to ensure high-quality, reliable outcomes
Trusted Partner. Proven Results.
Our mission of advancing science and optimizing outcomes is more than an idea. It’s a commitment to our clients and partners around the world who trust our solutions to empower their research. They rely on our unwavering dedication to providing the most capable resources to accelerate discovery — including human primary cells, cell models, and biospecimens.
Our clients include:
- 19 out of the top 20 global pharmaceutical companies in Safety, Efficacy and Pharmacokinetics and Drug Metabolism (PKDM) research
- Biotech pioneers committed to breakthrough therapies that transform patients’ lives
- Global research agencies advancing new models to replace animal testing
- Leading scientists in the agrochemical industry to ensure the safety of new compound
Drug Discovery Institute
The Hebrew University
Johns Hopkins University
Johnson and Johnson
The University of Edinburgh
Our commitment to innovation involves you. When we combine our strengths, we unleash the insights and knowledge of both partners. We aim to broaden our relationships with other scientists, innovators, startups, and entrepreneurs to help optimize outcomes and accelerate discovery.